* 142 Page e-Book
* Patterns and fills covering rock, pop, blues, funk and Latin
* Step-by-step full colour picture guide to setting up your kit
* Easy to follow introduction to reading music
* Over 1000 accompanying 'Play As You Hear' MP3 tracks***
* Rudiments and reading exercises in different styles
* Free printable practice record
+ Much more...
* 58 Page e-Book
* Sticking patterns showcasing paradiddles and inversions
* Accent patterns to enhance your technique
* Funky bass drum patterns to deepen your groove
* Flam concepts to increase your vocabulary
+ Much more...
When it comes to drumming, there aren’t too many exercises/patterns that not only sound great played as funky grooves but also improve your hand technique massively and offer a wide range of playing possibilities, but the humble paradiddle ticks all of those boxes...and many more! Whether played on a single surface - snare drum, practice pad etc. or whole kit, paradiddles give you a huge arsenal of sounds and ideas that can, with practice, help your playing to sound fresh, funky and exciting!
With a wealth of experience (over 20 years!!) when it comes to teaching drummers of all ages and abilities, Nick has plenty of know-how when it comes to the art of teaching, so you can be assured that Nick's e-books contain only the most relevant, concise and practical information to help you improve your drumming skills.
From Practice To Performance Book 1 covers a wide range of subjects to help you get started on your drumming journey. With sections looking at everything from setting up your kit to patterns and fills in a host of different styles, the book has been written, developed and tested with input from a wide range of students to ensure it delivers everything you need to kickstart your drumming adventure.
***MP3 Files only downloadable for MAC/PC (Not Mobile/Tablet etc.)